Monday 5 January 2009

Thought I'd Try This Blogging Lark

I dont actually know what i'll be writing in here yet but here's a start .
I'm Amanda I live a pretty up and down life with my absolutely loony family .( Hence the name of my blog ) There are 4 of them although a good friend of mine reminded me that number 5 is a grown up version . ( Cheers for that one hun love ya xx !!)
Its been an odd day today a few less rows between the kids as my 15 year old went to college today so that was one out of the house woohooo !!! ( did i say that out loud oooops !!)
so it left the 14 12 and 4 year old to fight I mean annoy the hell out of each other for the rest of the day .
We had snow this morning but by 11 o'clock it was gone which cheered the dog up no end as she hates the cold and refused to go anywhere at first . It certainly put a spring in her step
so now it's all gone and everythings wet and slushy and the kids are fed up because they want a snow day tomorrow instead of school ( anyone would think they hated school i think its just because they love me sooo much they want to be with me all day !!!! PAH ) The truth being like most teens and pre teens they just want to lie in bed nice and warm until lunch time and then moan because most of the days wasted and theyve got nothing to do . Roll on bed time is what i say. The chrstmas breaks been too long for them and they've been bored senseless since boxing day . Even though there have been day trips and stuff to do the usual dolcid tones of " I'm Bored " and" How many days til school? " have still been going round . Followed by my crys of " How many loads of washing have you been hiding in your room ? " and " Seriously have you really worn all these clothes in three days ? "
Anyway .... I've just spied my 4 year old little monkey climbing under the bed with his sisters make up case so i better go wrestle that off him before its a renactmentof a circus with plenty of clown paint bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment