Saturday 17 January 2009

Saturday rolls round too fast !!!

Well it's been another manic week .
Joshua started full time school this week ,I knew it wouldn't be a walk in the park as he has his own very forceful manner but I thought maybe once the routine starts he might get into the swing of it .How wrong was I ???? Lets say if I was competing on Deal Or No Deal the banker wouldn't offer me a penny for wrongness . He has sio far this week told the Headteacher " No I don't want to " He refused to eat in the dinner hall and just covered his ear ( Josh does not like noise and lots of people and freaks a bit ) so he was tyhen dragged down to his classroom where he teacher then tried to get him to eat he only ate when she fed him 6 mouthfuls of carrots and that was his lot . Friday same thing happened with the extra loveliness of him disrupting the class and spitting at the other children .Now this added to the fact i told the staff he was showing autistic traits the same as Nicole you would have thought they would have got the care programme in place for him but... NO !!! they would rather have him miserable and the kids in the class not liking him first .
Right rant over and back to normal programming ..... ( what is normal anyways ??? any idea ? and Astro any comments you may get bi**h slapped )
Sammy is her usual rat baggy self this week informing me she will be going to her mates til late in the week and when told different going into screaming rants why do 14 years olds do that is it pre programme Dan never tried argueing he just sulked from the age of 12 lol
Dan stayed out last night turned up an hour ago and said hi you got any money and wrnt out again ...Nice!!
Nicole has been up and down this week but she'll get there eventually or else !!!!
I managed to escape for a couople of hours today not doing much as i felt weird going to get a hot chocolate on my own people looked at me oddly so i thought better of it .
But ne and josh needed to be seperated otherwise it would have been in tears having a tantrum instead of him lol
I've got to get off here i guess .I don't really fancy the pile of washing thats turned up even though i did 3 loads today yuck !!
catch you all laters and take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment